Progress Monitoring for PBIS: Systems to Ensure School Culture Goals Are Achieved
Culture Leadership Team
So often culture goals are set and strategic plans get developed, but the synergy stops when school starts. By mid-year, goals are no longer top of mind and schools are not aware of their progress toward attaining them. By year’s end, the school is no further along in improving school culture.
During an onsite collaborative working session, a Kickboard coach will guide the school leadership team to create efficient systems, determine data sets, and build a calendar to progress monitor their school culture goals. They will also make a plan for engaging the full school in their strategic efforts.
Following the onsite day, virtual accountability meetings scheduled throughout the school year will ensure school leaders act on short-cycle data as they make their way to achieving their school culture goals.
- Failure to attain school culture goals
- Lack of strategic focus for improving school culture
- Missing systems for monitoring data-based culture goals
- Lack of schoolwide synergy toward improving school culture collectively
- Culture goal attainment
- Increased staff buy-in and investment in school culture goals
- Data sets for progress monitoring
- Protocol for leadership culture data meetings
- Calendar of monitoring and reporting progress
- Accountability partner
Four 1-Hour Planning Meetings (Virtual) +
Half-Day (3 hrs) in-person collaborative planning session