Kickboard Professional Services
Researched-based professional distance learning, successfully partnering with districts for almost a decade.
Sessions by type
Sign Up for our Virtual Sessions
One of our experts will reach out to discuss our package options, pricing, and to schedule your sessions.
During this self-paced virtual course, leaders and teachers will be trained on using the Kickboard software to recognize and reinforce student behaviors. School staff will be introduced to the Kickboard platform with a walkthrough of how to use the software on the web and mobile app. Staff will also learn real-world best practices for how to use Kickboard to respond to behavior in real time while teaching. This course also covers how to access Kickboard Support resources for additional practice and guidance.
- Limited time for Kickboard training as a whole group or led by an in-house leader
- Lack of understanding of how to incorporate culture software into regular teacher practice
- Inconsistency of behavior expectations across classrooms
Virtual Package Includes:
- Asynchronous online course, self paced (approx. 1 hour)
- Gradebook access for an administrator to monitor participant course progress
- Guidance in using Kickboard to support school culture goals in the classroom
- Quizzes and guided self-reflection