CHAMPS™ Classroom Management Program
Use Kickboard to measure student growth and effectiveness of CHAMPS™, a proactive and positive approach to classroom management.
Measure CHAMPS with Kickboard Tools
The CHAMPS Case Study describes the CHAMPS behaviors one school is monitoring with Kickboard and provides guidance for data collection and analysis for schools implementing CHAMPS.
Kickboard enables CHAMPS schools to:
- Collect and analyze real-time data on student behavior
- Measure student development of CHAMPS skills over time at the individual, class, school and districtwide levels
- Use the DESSA SEL Inventory, exclusively offered on the Kickboard platform, for research-based measurement of SEL competencies
- Evaluate effectiveness of CHAMPS programming based on student development of SEL competencies
- Create and monitor data-informed intervention plans for students requiring targeted (Tier 2) or intensive (Tier 3) SEL intervention